EXPERIENCE THE FAR WEST CHAPTER OF THE TEXAS ASSOCIATION FOR PLAY THERAPY
Play Is Where the Heart Is
- Sat, Apr 17Zoom ExperienceApr 17, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMZoom ExperienceIn this presentation participants will learn how to work with blended families while using the modality of play therapy, a systemic approach to counseling blended families in which family willingness, stabilization and integrating of parenting styles while alleviating family conflict is discussed.
- Sat, May 15Zoom ExperienceMay 15, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMZoom ExperienceEthical issues can be confusing to identify and navigate as some of them do not appear to pose a problem at first glance. When working with children and their families, it is important that clinicians are aware of the potential ethical dilemmas that can arise throughout treatment.
- Mini Series Part 6: Sand Tray Therapy – A practical way to use play therapy with clients from all agesSat, Jun 05Zoom ExperienceJun 05, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AMZoom ExperienceThrough this two-hour presentation, Maria Robles, MEd, LPC-S, Registered Play Therapist-Supervisor will briefly review the history of utilizing sand in play therapy, the dynamics and uses of sand tray therapy and ways to implement its use with different age groups.
- Sat, Mar 27Zoom Experience
- Mini Series Part 3: Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT): An Alternative Approach for Play TherapySat, Mar 13Zoom Experience
- Sat, Jan 30Zoom Experience